Tagged by gorefawn - thanks <3
Rule 1: Always post rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write ten new ones.
Rule 3: Tag ten people and link them here.
Rule 4: Tell them you tagged them.
1. If you were guaranteed success, what’s the first thing you would do?
Buy a puppy.
2. Do you have a “zombie apocalypse” or other natural disaster survival plan?
I use Zombies, Run! for training, so you could say I’m actively preparing for the zombie apocalypse. I don’t have a plan, but my boyfriend does :P
3. What 4 albums could you not live without?
Hard to nail them down, actually. They change a lot. So, can’t really answer that one :/
4. What’s your favourite movie?
This one’s a bit tricky. My favourite Disney movie hands-down is Tangled. Always in the mood for Tangled. However, I have favourite movies in other genres … Guardians of the Galaxy is a new favourite, for example. My other favourite is Scott Pilgrim vs. the World on the basis that it is set where I live :)
5. If you could live anywhere, real or mythical, where would you live?
Another tough one. Right now, I wish I could move out to the east coast. If I could pick a fictional place, however, I think I’d want to live in the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender.
6. If you could instantly become fluent in any language, which would you pick?
Japanese. I failed at learning it twice, so it would be awesome.
7. What’s one thing you hope to see humanity achieve before you die?
Consistently good driving from every driver ever.
8. What’s your favourite article of clothing that you own and why?
I have two:
- the blanket scarf. It has been with me to quite a few places now and has served many purposes. It has been a blanket, a shawl, a headscarf to allow me to be respectful while touring the Blue Mosque, a pillow, and a pet-holder.
- my white sweater. It is the only item I have ever purchased from Aritzia (heinously expensive store, imo). It was worth it. It is super comfortable and magically makes me feel like whatever I’m wearing is not as unsophisticated XD
9. If you could go back in time to erase certain moments in your past, would you?
10. If you could be any mythological creature, which would you be and why?
I want to be a squirrel with fairy wings.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your quest?
3. What is your favourite colour?
4. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen European swallow? (you thought I wasn’t going to be specific? You thought wrong.)
5. If you were given $50, what would you do?
6. What are your thoughts about the grammatically incorrect usage of “waiting on” vs. “waiting for”?
7. Do you use the Oxford comma? If no, why not?
8. If you could go back in time and stop yourself from playing a video game (assuming it is catastrophically bad), which game would you choose?
9. Do you wear socks to bed?
10. Do you approve of socks and sandals?
Some Sarcasm from Hawke
So today in class I got an adorable paper airplane from the girl who sits behind me after saying I didn’t give a fuck.
To my surprise there was a little note written inside for me.
Thank you friend, I now have a fuck to give.
You are so used to your features, you don’t know how beautiful you look to a stranger.
I can’t believe I’m even more beautiful than I think I am this is incredible where’s my modeling contract
awesome collages by Eugenia Loli
kirsten dunst photographed by sofia coppola in the behind the scenes of marie antoinette c. 2006
Sometimes I wonder how big my dick would be if I were a guy
so, here’s something. i found a calculator online to help you figure that out
my penis would have been tiny omg