I live in a conservative/unfunny town, so this type of thing is almost unheard of
and I would walk 500 dogs and I would walk 500 more
First tattoo and couldn’t be happier.
On your hand. Wow ok. You’re so edgy and cool.
You’re right. I did not this so I can be “edgy and cool”. I got this tattoo because I wanted to commemorate my best friend who died in a car accident 5 years ago. “Promise” was a word that we would say to one another. I chose my pinky because when we were younger we would always do the pinky promise thing.
So no, I don’t think I’m edgy or cool. What I think is that you should be respectful to other people before you fire off a dumb comment.
THIS POST IS EVERYTHING
Created by chimomo
Shuffle that iTunes.
I’m going with J-Pop this time around. I have too many songs in iTunes, so I’m trying to narrow it down to genres or artists.
Created by natalieshepardvakarian
Shuffle that iTunes/Music player/iPod/record player and fasten your seat belts.
(for those that don’t know what this is, it’s the kind of comedy anime that is all about a normal high school experience. Ex. K-On! or Lucky Star.)
I’ve decided to restrict mine to a shuffle of all of my Korean music so that everything is at least similar in some way. I’ll link to all of the songs! I’m not entirely sure about some of the titles, in terms of correctness …
1. The opening credits:
2. The song for when you, a freshman, are checking the board to see which classroom you’re in and your friends find you:
3. Your group of friends’ theme song, encompassing the overall feeling of your friendships:
4. The song that plays when you sit down in your anime-protagonist-seat and see your estranged childhood crush:
5. The song that plays when you talk to him/her for the first time after school on your way home:
6. Your inept teacher’s theme song:
THAT IS SUCH A TYPICAL SONG FOR AN INEPT TEACHER.
7. The summer vacation beach-outing song:
8. When you and your friends try and get part-time jobs and fail song:
Most depressing job-finding failure ever.
9. Your hilariously adorable parents’ theme song:
10. The ending credits:
11. Your parents have gone abroad to do something and you find yourself wandering the streets of the city on Christmas. You encounter your crush:
12. The song that plays during your confession and first kiss:
That’s actually like … my favourite song :D It’s so fitting. Dead.
13. The song that plays when you’re running late for school on the first day back:
14. When you see your crush in the hallway and you both feel awkward, but in a good way:
15. The song that plays when your friends find out about your Christmas escapades:
16. The inevitable trip to the hot springs song with your friends, who have invited your crush:
17. The song that plays when your crush dramatically asks you if you want to make your relationship known to the world:
18. The song that plays when you accept his/her proposition:
19. The narrated recap of all of the events from the show as you tearfully recount the memories while kissing:
20. The final episode credits song:
Overall impression: I realize I have a LOT of Boys Over Flowers OST songs.
I show affection for my pets by holding them against me and whispering I love you repeatedly as they struggle to escape from my arms
The improv team I was on in high school only had one rank: “co-captain.” If you joined the improv team, you were automatically a co-captain. It wasn’t to make everyone equal within the club dynamic or anything like that, we just all knew that we would have to list extracurriculars on our college applications, and you could make yourself look more impressive by putting “co-captain” without specifying how many other captains the team had or how a member becomes a captain.
do you ever see a picture of your internet friend for the first time and you just kinda think
it appears i have accidentally befriended a beauty goddess.